Tel: 0844 800 9463
Exclusive Customer Line
This Site is owned and operated by Gabrielli of 170 Stourbridge Road, Stourbridge, West Midlands, DY9 7BU, England.
The Name Gabrielli is our Registered Trade Mark.
All Rights and Copyrights of this Website are the Property of, or under Licence to Gabrielli. Any use of this Website, its contents, and intellectual property, including modifying, copying, storing, posting or distributing, for other than your own personal, private, (non commercial) use is strictly prohibited, without the prior express permission of Gabrielli.
- These Terms and Conditions govern the On-Line supply of goods sold by Lighting-by-Gabrielli.co.uk (We) and the Customer (you) Named on the Order Form, provided on the Lighting-by-Gabrielli.co.uk Website.
- Together with the completed On-Line Order Form, these Terms and Conditions constitute the entire and only Agreement between us.
- The Despatch of your Goods confirms and constitutes our acceptance of your Order and the legally binding Contract between us, on these Terms and Conditions.
- The Contract is subject to your Right of Cancellation under our “No Quibble” 7 Day Money Back Guarantee,
this Guarantee does not apply to any goods that are a Special Order Item or Bespoke and made especially for you and excludes Trade and Business to Business transactions and the supply of goods to destinations outside the United Kingdom, Southern Ireland or the Channel Islands.
- This Contract does not affect your Statutory Rights.
- These Terms and Conditions may change in relation to any future purchase.
We respect your Privacy and are committed to protecting the confidentiality of all your Communications and Transactions and we comply with the Data Protection Legislation of the UK.
We use the information collected from you to process your Orders and to provide you a more personalised shopping experience. We do not share your Information with other companies other than those elements of information needed to process your Order.
- To assist in the prevention of Fraud we may be legally required to provide access to our database information for the purposes of legal investigation.
- All products supplied are subject to availability and are manufactured in accordance with the relevant EN and British Standards’ Legislation applicable at the time of purchase. For Product use outside of the UK, it is the User's responsibility to ensure that the Products are appropriate for use in that Location.
- Dimensions are given as a guide only and do not constitute a legally binding Contract.
- The following abbreviations have been used:
H: Height (For pendant fittings with chain; Height includes ceiling
plate with one link of chain to give the minimum overall drop).
Min H: Minimum Height
Max H: Maximum Height
Cut out: Cut out
- Finishes are given as a guide and indicate the appearance only and are not intended to define any material content and do not constitute a legally binding Contract.
- Similarly described Finishes may vary between different manufacturers and should not be presumed the same unless the Products have been described with the same finish and are shown to be related by appearing in the “Other Products available in the range” section of this website.
- Every effort has been made to display as accurately as possible the colours and finishes
of our Products that appear on this Website. However, the actual colours you see will
depend upon your monitor and as such may not always accurately reflect the absolute
colour and finish of the Product.
- Light Bulbs are supplied Free of Charge with some Light Fittings.
- Installation Accessories when not provided with the Product, such as Screws and Rawplugs should be provided by the installer.
- It is not our Policy to substitute Products in the event that those ordered by you are unavailable, but should the product that you have ordered be unavailable, we may contact you to suggest an alternative Product for which we would need your authorisation, should the alternative Product be supplied to you and not be to your total satisfaction you may return the Product in line with our Returns Policy and providing that the Product has been received inline with our Terms and Conditions, we shall Refund to you any relevant monies paid in relation to the returned Product together with the applicable costs of Carriage.
- The Price payable for the products you order is as displayed on this website at the time you place your order, plus any charges for carriage are as set out on your completed Order Form.
- RRP: This is the Recommended Retail Price as set out by our Supplier of the Goods in Sterling, landed in the U.K.
- We are constantly monitoring the Prices of our competitors to offer you the Best Price available and as such prices will vary over time, depending upon market forces.
- Every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of all our prices shown on the website, however if a price error is found on your Order we shall advise you as soon as is practically possible and offer you the Option of cancelling your Order or reconfirming your Order at the correct price.
- If we do not receive your Order confirmation within 14 days of our notification to you of the correct price, the Order will be deemed as cancelled and we shall refund to you any relevant monies that you may have paid in relation to the cancelled Order.
The Purchase Order
- On receipt of your Order, an Acknowledgement will be sent to you by e-mail. Our Acceptance of your Order shall take place on the Despatch of the Order.
- Your Order will then be processed and following Despatch you will be further e-mailed to advise you of the Despatch Date of your Order together with your unique Tracking Number to enable you to Track your Consignment.
- In addition for most Orders, you shall receive an e-mail or text advice on the morning of
Delivery, advising you of the One Hour Window in which your goods shall be delivered,
should the delivery time not be convenient you have the opportunity to respond to the
- Payment may be made by any of the methods shown on our website at the time of your Order.
- Payment Online by Credit / Debit card – Your Details are Encrypted and then sent to a Secure Server - They are not held in clear Text on any Website.
- Telephone Payment by Credit / Debit Card.
- To Protect your Credit / Debit Card and in the interests of Fraud Prevention we only deliver to the Cardholders Statement address. For Deliveries to other addresses Payment should be made by way of Bank Transfer.
- Payment is to be made in full for the total price of the Goods you order together with any charges for carriage.
- Security of your Online Payment is paramount. Lighting-by-Gabrielli is committed to providing the safest and most secure shopping experience online.
- The transaction information is encrypted using a 128-bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL) to protect your details and assist your shopping experience. SSL is the industry standard for encryption and enables millions of secure online transactions every day. No cardholder information is ever passed unencrypted.
- You can be completely secure in the knowledge that your Online Payment information can not be examined, used or modified by any third parties attempting to gain access to sensitive information.
- Once on the Secure Server, all sensitive data is secured using the same internationally recognised 256-bit encryption standards as used by the US Government.
- We do not accept liability for poor security on your own part.
- Upon secured payment and immediately prior to despatch of the goods to you, the Title of the Goods will pass to you.
- UK Mainland Order value over £100.00 inc vat Free
(Excluding Scottish Highlands and Islands)
- UK Mainland Order value under £100.00 inc vat £8.00 inc Vat
(Excluding Scottish Highlands and Islands)
- Scottish Highlands and Islands £18.00 inc Vat
- Isle of Wight £22.00 inc Vat
- Northern Ireland and Channel Islands £22.00 inc Vat
- Southern Ireland, Isle of Man and Isles of Scilly £22.00 inc Vat
Postcodes for Scottish Highlands and Islands are as follows:
AB30-38, AB44-56, FK17-99, G83, IV1-28, IV30-39, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-33, PA34-40, PH18-26, PH30, PH31-41, PH49-50.
HS1-9, IV40-51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44,
- For Deliveries to any other destination please e-mail your request.
- Charges based on standard parcel size and weight.
- In the event of irregular parcel size or weight we will contact you to advise you of any additional cost requirements.
- We aim to despatch the goods as early as possible once the Order has been received.
- Stock products will be despatched within 7 working days of receipt of your Order.
- Products that are out of stock will be despatched within 14 working days of receipt of your Order.
- In the unlikely event that a product had to be Back Ordered and we were unable to meet the deadline, we would contact you and give you the Option to Cancel your Order without penalty, if you would rather not wait.
- Unless that you have advised us that you wish to collect your goods, we shall deliver them in accordance with the details on your Order, with the exception that Deliveries are not made outside the United Kingdom.
- If the Delivery to the Customer’s address fails for reasons under the control of Lighting-by- Gabrielli, we will advise you as soon as is practically possible and Refund to you any relevant monies paid in relation to the failed Order.
- If the Delivery to the Customer’s address fails for reasons not under the control of Lighting- by-Gabrielli, but by failure on behalf of the Customer. We may either; store the consignment until delivery is actually made and charge you the reasonable costs of storage and reshipment, or sell the Goods at the best obtainable price then Refund to you any relevant monies paid in relation to the Order, less the reasonable costs of storage, reshipment and any shortfall in the ultimate selling price.
- If the delivery to the Customer’s address fails due to the Customer Cancelling the Order without sufficient notice (before 12 noon on the day of despatch) for Lighting-by-Gabrielli to withhold the despatch of the Order, following the Return of the Goods we shall Refund to you any relevant monies that you have paid in relation to the cancelled Order less any costs involved in the failed Delivery.
- We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage incurred as a result of any delay in the Delivery – Time for delivery shall not be of the essence.
Receipt of Delivery
- Upon Collection or Delivery a valid Signature shall be required. You will be asked to sign for the Goods “Received in Good Condition” – If you are unable to open and check the goods in the Consignment at that time and verify that they are “Received In Good Condition.” You must still sign for the Consignment, but alongside your Signature write the word “Unchecked” – Failure to do so may affect any Claim thereafter – You must also check to see that you are receiving the correct Quantity of Parcels that you are Signing for – You must detail any discrepancy with the Quantity of Parcels along with your Signature.
- Once you have received your Order you must Check for Shortages and Damages. Any Claims for Shortages and or Damages must be made within 48 hours of receipt of your Delivery by e-mail, to Customer-Services@lighting-by-gabrielli.co.uk Retain the Packing of the Delivery in case you need to return any of the Goods see; Returns Policy.
- In the unlikely event that you have not received all of your Goods within 3 Days of the Despatch Date – You must notify us immediately by e-mail to Customer-Services@lighting-by-gabrielli.co.uk
“No Quibble” 7 Day Money Back Guarantee
- You may Cancel your Order at any Time up to a Period of 7 working Days beginning with the Day after the Day on which your Order is delivered, under the Lighting-by-Gabrielli “NO Quibble” 7 Day Money Back Guarantee.
- To Exercise Your Right of Cancellation, you must Cancel your Order by e-mail to Customer-Services@lighting-by-gabrielli.co.uk and return the goods in line with our Returns Policy.
- The Goods must not have been installed or modified in any way and must be in their original condition, complete with all Lamps and Accessories supplied, be correctly packed in their original packaging and reach us in Perfect Resaleable Condition.
- If you exercise your Right to Cancel your Order before the Goods have been despatched, we shall Refund to you any relevant monies that you may have paid in relation to the Cancelled Order.
- If you exercise your Right to Cancel your Order without sufficient Notice (before 12 noon on the day of despatch) for Lighting-by-Gabrielli to withhold the Despatch of the Order, we shall Refund to you any relevant monies that you may have paid in relation to the Cancelled Order less any costs involved in the Failed Delivery. Providing that the Return of the Order meets with all the criteria stated in these Terms and Conditions.
- If you exercise your Right to Cancel your Order after you have received your Order, we shall refund to you any relevant monies that you may have paid in relation to the Cancelled Order less the costs of all carriage. Providing that the Return of the Order meets with all the criteria stated in these Terms and Conditions.
- If you have exercised your Right to Cancel your Order after you have received your Order, the Goods must be returned within 7 Days of receiving your Returns Authorisation Number.
- All Refunds shall be processed as soon as possible and within 30 Days of your cancellation of Your Order, or the receipt of your Returned Goods, providing that the Return of the Order meets with all the criteria stated in these Terms and Conditions.
- All of our Products are manufactured to the highest quality and are Warranted Free from Defects for a Period of 12 Months (unless Stated Otherwise) from the Date of Despatch, with the exception of Light Bulbs.
This Warranty excludes Outdoor products subjected to acidic or salty atmospheres.
- This Warranty does not apply to Goods damaged on Delivery - Goods damaged on Delivery are claimed for separately see; Receipt Of Delivery.
- This Warranty does not apply to any Defect in the Goods arising from: incorrect installation, accident, abuse or modification or repair made without the consent of Lighting-by-Gabrielli or the Goods being subject to negligent use, fair wear and tear, or any use otherwise than as recommended by Lighting-by-Gabrielli.
- This Warranty does not apply to any Light Bulbs (unless stated otherwise) whether purchased or supplied free of charge. The very delicate nature of a Light Bulb and the rigors it may be subjected to, preclude it from Free of Charge replacement. We take pride in the quality of the Light Bulbs we supply and are not liable for the usual causes of premature failure, due to; the inter action of Light Switches, Dimmer Controls, Switches to Sockets, Power Surges and Spikes within the Electricity Supply. We may however at our discretion replace a Light Bulb that has failed prematurely, providing that we have received notification within 48 hours of delivery by e-mail, to Customer-Services@lighting-by-gabrielli.co.uk
- All Lighting Goods supplied should be Installed by a Qualified NIC EIC Electrical Contractor conforming to the latest relevant Wiring Regulations. You should retain the Invoice for the installation. In the event of some types of Warranty Claims we may require submission of this Invoice
Invoice to verify that they have been installed by an NIC EIC Electrical Contracor. Light Bulbs utilised should be of the correct Type and in Accordance with the Maximum Permitted Wattage.
- If the Goods supplied to you develop a defect whilst under the Terms of this Warranty. You should Notify Lighting-by-Gabrielli by e-mail as soon as possible and within 7 Days of the Date you discovered or should have discovered the defect. See; Returns Policy.
- The Warranty is not transferable.
- This Warranty does not affect the Customer’s Statutory Rights.
- We will not be liable to you for any costs, loss of profits, administrative expenses or inconvenience, disappointment, consequential loss or damage arising out of any problem in relation to the Goods or the performance of this Contract.
- We shall have no Liability to you for any Delay or Failure or Damages in relation to the Goods supplied that is caused by any Event or Circumstance that is beyond the reasonable control of Lighting-by-Gabrielli, including without limitation Industrial Disputes, Strikes and Acts of Terrorism.
- We make every effort to ensure that this website is free from viruses or defects. However,
it is your responsibility to ensure that you utilise the correct equipment to screen out any
viruses or elements that may harm your computer. We shall not be liable to any person or
entity for any loss which may arise as a result of using this website.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Password and Account
Security and any activities that occur under your Account. We shall not be liable to any
person for any loss or damage which may arise as a result of any failure by you to protect
your Password or Account Security.
- We have no Liability to pay any money to you by way of compensation other than any Refund we make in line with these Terms and Conditions.
- The Liability in any event is limited to the cost of the Goods.
- These Terms and Conditions do not affect the Customer’s Statutory Rights as a Consumer.
- These Terms and Conditions do not exclude our Liability to you for fraudulent misrepresentation or for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence.
- If for any reason you need to Return Goods, you must notify Lighting-by-Gabrielli by e-mail to Customer-Services@lighting-by-gabrielli.co.uk
- You must advise the following in your e-mail; Your Name, Your Order Number and the reason that you wish to Return the Goods.
- You will be sent a Returns Note (containing a Returns Authorisation Number)
providing your request for returning the goods is in line with our Terms and Conditions.
- You must attach the Returns Note (containing the Returns Authorisation Number) to the Exterior of all Parcels to be returned. Any Parcel returned without the Returns Authorisation Number displayed on it will not be accepted.
- You must return the Goods within 7 days of receiving your Returns Authorisation Number.
- You must for your own protection, insure the Goods and retain both a Proof of your despatch of the Goods you are retuning to us together with the facility for you to obtain a Proof of Delivery. We have no liability for any goods despatched to us, that we have not received back.
- Goods Returned must be in their Original Condition, correctly repacked in their Original Packaging and be Complete with all Lamps and Accessories supplied.
- Product Boxes must not be defaced in any way. Only use Clear Tape to seal a Product Box.
- Product Boxes despatched to you in a Secondary Box, must be returned suitably packed in a Secondary Box.
- We aim to process your request efficiently, but any failure to return the Goods and Product Boxes in the condition in which they were received may result in our refusal to validate your Request. You have a statutory duty to take reasonable care of the Goods.
- Returning Goods damaged on Delivery. The Goods must be returned so as not to attract further damage. Once the Goods have been Returned and Inspected and provided the Goods have been received in line with these Terms and Conditions, the Goods will be Replaced Free of Charg, however if you are eligible and elect to cancel
your Order under the 7 Day Money Back Guarantee, you will be responsible for returning
the Goods to Lighting-by-Gabrielli at your own cost.
- Returning Goods under the “No Quibble” 7 Day Money Back Guarantee. The Goods must reach us in perfect resaleable condition. You will be responsible for returning the Goods to Lighting-by-Gabrielli at your own cost. Once the Goods have been Returned and Inspected and provided the Goods are received in line with the Terms and Conditions of this Guarantee, we shall Refund to you any relevant monies that you may have paid in relation to the returned Goods less the costs of Carriage. The costs of Carriage are the costs that have been incurred in shipping the goods to you, in some instances the costs incurred may be higher than those on your Invoice. If and when this occurs we would advise you of any additional costs incurred at the point of your request to return the Goods.
- Returning Goods under a Warranty Claim. You will be responsible for returning the Goods to Lighting-by-Gabrielli without transit damage and at your own cost. Once the Goods have been Returned and Inspected and provided the Goods are deemed faulty in line with the Terms and Conditions of this Warranty, and at our discretion, the Goods will be refunded in Full, or Repaired or Replaced in whole or in part according to the nature of the fault at our discretion.
- All Goods returned under a Warranty Claim will be subject to full examination and testing. In some instances the Goods may be returned to the manufacturer for their Report prior to the sanctioning of any Replacements or Refunds.
- Any Goods returned under a Warranty Claim, that are not faulty, or have been subject to misuse or incorrect installation will be made available for return to you at your cost.
- Any Refunds due to you shall be processed as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of becoming due.
- This Contract and the Supply of Goods shall be Governed by and Interpreted in accordance with English Law.
- If any part of these Terms and Conditions is Invalid, Illegal or Unenforceable, including any condition in which we expressly exclude our Liability to you, the Validity, Legality or Enforceability of all other Parts of these Terms and Conditions will not be affected.
- All Prices include Value Added Tax at the standard rate of United Kingdom VAT.
- The Layout, Style, Presentation and Contents of this website are the considered Property of Gabrielli and its Licensees. Reproduction in any form, in whole or in part is Strictly Prohibited, without the Express Permission of Gabrielli. Any failure to observe this Copyright may Result in Legal Recourse.